A investigator fulfills one of the most vital roles on a criminal defense team. Unfortunately not all lawyers use investigators, but those who do, understand what it takes to win in the court of law.
Role of the investigator:
1. Re-investigate all that has been done by the investigating police agency
2. Analyze errors, omissions and conduct identified during the investigation
3. Identify critical witnesses overlooked by the investigating police agency
4. Uncover overlooked evidence
5. Locate expert witnesses
6. Aid in the development of the defense theory
At D. Michael & Associates Inc. we are experienced at assisting individuals charged with criminal conduct. Our criminal defense investigators have a proven track record above and beyond our competitors. We evaluate each and every case thoroughly and conduct the criminal defense investigation using the latest techniques and proven methods.
The types of criminal cases we investigate:
1. Capital Murder
2. Armed Robbery
3. Felony Assault
8. Sexual Assault
9. Post Conviction
If you don't see a area you are looking for contact us and we will point you in the right direction.